Siemens extraKlasse offers outstanding German precision engineering and efficiency packaged in striking iconic Siemens design exclusively for Euronics.
• energy efficient
• quality performance
• winners of the 2020 Domestic & General
• energy efficient
• water efficient
• cutting edge technology
• Blomberg's Food Protector Technology
• Blomberg appliances are recommended by 98%
of Reevoo customers
Siemens offers a variety of special features across all products including:
- iQdrive - The frictionless design of the iQdrive motor means no wear and tear, resulting in a quieter machine with an increased life span.
- Sensor technology - Intelligent sensors control the washing process and uses the least amount of water to deliver the perfect wash with the most efficient use of resources with any load size.
- Rapid40 drying programme - This programme will dry your washing perfectly in only 40 minutes, thanks to optimised temperature control and a customised cool down phase.
- noFrost - With noFrost, a ventilation system diverts the humidity from the freezer compartment. As a result, the air remains dry. This reliably prevents frost from forming on the inside of the appliance or on your food.
- No distance - Perfect fit every time thanks to No distance. Place your fridge directly against the wall, no ventilation gap required.
5 Year Warranty
Siemens offers an extended five year warranty on selected appliances, including the Siemens extraKlasse range. At no additional cost, this covers parts, labour and call out fees for products purchased within a five year timeframe.
Get tips on how to make the most of your appliance and be informed about key product updates.
Please visit Siemens Home UK to register your appliance/s.
Award Winning Customer Service
When you buy a Siemens appliance, you gain access to an experienced customer service team. Their customer service staff are knowledgeable and highly experienced – whether you have a quick query, require a spare or replacement part, or need a home visit from one of their engineers. Siemens offers the best assistance, with engineers located all over the country*. Even better, you will also benefit from exceptional 24-hour online support.
*In certain areas they may use an approved partner.
Blomberg is dedicated to designing appliances that dramatically enhance the way you use energy in your home. Over the years, our engineers have developed dozens of eco-friendly technological innovations that redefine the word efficiency all without ever sacrificing style, ease, or performance. With the environmental impact of products in mind Blomberg features 95% recyclable components in most of our signature appliances.
Blomberg appliances feature a variety of special features throughout their range of products, including:
- Auto Programme - sets the perfect temperature, level of water and programme duration for your dirty dishes automatically.
- Induction Hob Technology - combines impressive energy efficiency and fast cooking, by using electromagnetic coils to detect your pans’ sizes – this means heat is only transferred to the pans’ surfaces, and nowhere else.
- Blue Light Technology - eco friendly Blue Light technology continues the natural process of photosynthesis – meaning your fruit and vegetables stay fresher for longer in the crisper drawer.
- Fast Full Load Programme - in under 30 minutes, you can have a full load washed and ready to be dried. Not only will you save valuable time, but you’ll also have lower utility bills.
Blomberg Promise Guarantee
Every Blomberg product is thoroughly tested before leaving our factory, and we're so confident of our appliances quality we're proud to offer a 3 Year Guarantee on our Freestanding range and a 5 Year Guarantee on Blomberg Built-in giving you additional peace of mind.You can depend on our durable German quality.
Did you know? Blomberg’s brushless Optima Inverter Motor comes with a no-stress 10-year guarantee. It’s durable and energy efficient design boasts a lower noise level than standard motors, and even uses less energy.