Coronavirus (Covid-19) information for our customers.
As restrictions start to ease across the UK, our shops will begin to open following the Government guidelines.
Currently the various tiered systems within the four nations of the UK are operating slightly differently, and therefore restrictions in one region may differ from those in another. We would advise that before visiting any store you check local restrictions.
The recent changes are as follows:
- In England, we’re pleased to advise that our shops are open. If you wish to find out more about current restrictions click here.
- In Scotland, they are currently at level 3 restrictions. However all our shops have opened. Read about level 3 here. Find out more about their overall guidelines here.
- In Wales, they are currently on alert level 3 but we’re happy to let you know that our stores are open. Find out more about their levels of restrictions here.
- In Northern Ireland, we're pleased to say our shops are open! Further information on their restrictions can be found here.
Don’t worry though if any stores have not opened - the majority of our independent stores are still able to take orders online or over the phone, with options to either click & collect, contact-free delivery with kerbside drop offs or offer COVID safe deliveries & installations. Find your local store here.
Page last updated: 7th May 2021
- Hand sanitiser stations in-store and regular cleaning protocols
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is worn by staff wherever possible
- We ask that you shop alone if you can, and keep 2 metres from others
- Please limit your contact with products and surfaces in-store
- Card payment will be required, rather than cash
- Safe, contact-free delivery to your home is available
If you have any questions or concerns about visiting our reopened shops at this time, you can contact your local store directly via the Store Finder page.
What if I still feel uncomfortable about visiting a store?
We will support you in any way possible — and many of our electrical specialists will continue to take your orders over the phone and offer safe, contact free delivery. They can also offer technical advice and information by phone, email and social media. Visit our Store Finder page to search your nearest available Euronics specialist.
Can I still order online for delivery, what’s the delivery process at the moment?
Yes, you can at euronics.co.uk. And you can be reassured that any online purchase will directly benefit our local independent stores. However, we suggest you read the questions and answers shown on this page before you begin shopping online. Contact-free, kerbside delivery may be possible and we recommend you speak with your local store about your needs before placing any order online.
What do I do if I’m self-isolating and I don’t want contact with the delivery driver?
We recommend you speak with your local store about your needs before placing any order online. Visit our Store Finder page to search your nearest available Euronics specialist.
When will my order be delivered?
Delivery times quoted may be delayed due to the ongoing restrictions caused by Coronavirus. Once your order is placed, your local Euronics agent will contact you to arrange an agreed delivery time.
Can I still use Click & Collect?
Yes. And, to protect yourself and others, we ask that you please follow the health and safety guidance when collecting your order in-store. This can be found on our website (above) and displayed in our shop windows.
Can I still arrange home installation and appliance disposal?
We recommend you speak with your local store about your needs before placing any orders online.
Returning a product during the Coronavirus outbreak?
Not all stores across the UK have been able to reopen, so please contact your local store for guidance on the refund process that will be appropriate to you.
What if I have a query or complaint?
If your query relates to a purchase you have made in store, please get in touch with your local store directly. Our independent shops will do their very best to support you. If your query relates to an online purchase, please email email@example.com